Thursday, May 6, 2010

Every realtor is just a ninja in a blazer....

If you watch Modern Family then you probably heard Phil say this last night. If you don't watch it, get with the program...its a fantastic show! Anyway, this made me think about how I dress as a Realtor. I won't lie, I definitely struggle with dressing "professional." If I have on something other than jeans or workout clothes, you've caught me on a fancy day. Every morning I wake up and think "OK Cara, dress for success." Perhaps by dressing the part, I can BE the part. And when I run into someone at McDonald's while I'm "networking" with my friends, someone might actually throw some business my way! But don't get me wrong, even when I'm in my favorite Lulu Lemon workout pants and Western Washington University sweatshirt, chances are I am probably still hard at work!

1 comment: