Monday, May 10, 2010

Hi, my name is Cara and I'm an iPhone-aholic....

There is absolutely no denying the fact that I have a very large obsession with my iPhone. Its quite true and quite obvious and I am the first to admit I have a problem. But here is what you don't know. 97% of the time I am checking my email to make sure I don't miss anything from any of my clients. Since I tend to work everywhere (home, car, McDonald's, Starbucks) I am often not sitting in front of a computer. I rely heavily on my smart phone (and yes, it is extremely smart) so that I can stay in touch. According to Realtor.com, the average agent response time is 57 hours. 57 hours?? I am appalled. You can ask any of my clients and they will tell you that my average response time is closer to 57 seconds! I realize that when you are buying or selling a home you go into "high maintenance mode" and when you need to get a hold of me, you need to get a hold of me NOW, not 57 hours from now. So rest assured I will be available when you need me. And yes, there are those times that I am on my phone and my hand might accidentally press the facebook icon and I might spend a few moments catching up on some status updates but like I said, that is usually only 3% of the time, give or take!

2 comments:

  1. It so does not take you 57 seconds to respond. It's closer to 5.7 seconds. And that's on a slow day.

    ReplyDelete