Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Me? A blog? I know. For those of you who know me well you know I don't really like to spend too much time talking about myself. I'm more of a listener. But one day it hit me that maybe if I was a little better at talking about myself, I might have more success at what I do....real estate. This is a blog about my life as a real estate agent. I won't bore you to death with confusing charts, graphs or statistics but I will share helpful information, interesting facts and fun stories about my job. And maybe, just maybe, when you are looking to buy or sell or hear of someone looking to buy or sell, you will think of me.

So here I go. Let the blogging begin.

4 comments:

  1. Nice job. It's nice to do what you love and live where you love! Go Reatlor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog name. Good to hear from you. Good luck and cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew... Cara writes! I'm hooked already.

    ReplyDelete